Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Not a happy post...run away...

Today has already started on a few bad notes (which means hopefully, that I'm getting my bad luck out of the way before starting my new job in 40 minutes).

First, there is something in Boku's eye. Like a hair, or a yarn fiber, something like that. It mainly looks like a piece of my hair. It's right on her eyeball. I can see it when she looks at me. I have no idea what to do. Right now, I'm just hoping it'll be gone when I'm home tonight. It doesn't seem to be bothering her. And I'm not going to call the vet in a panic because I know they'll tell me to bring her in. So...if it's still there tomorrow I'll call. Stupid cat, had to get something stuck to her eyeball today.

Second, I just noticed some damp/stains in my closet ceiling. Will it never end? Friday I noticed my living room wall was bubbling and the corner of that wall is all stainy. I guess my upstairs neighbor (different than this guy) turned all of his radiators off, causing a steam back-up and thus a leakyness. Leaking all down my 15 foot ceilings (20?). Then my computer crashes. Then my pipes freeze and the maintenance men leave a HUGE mess (along with a piece of a t-shirt on the floor - that's weird right?). Now it looks like my upstairs closet has something leaking into it as well. Sigh.

But at least I get to leave for work 25 minutes later than I did just yesterday. And I'm already joyful at missing rush hour packed trains....because I'll never be riding at rush hour again. I'm trying, trying to look at the bright side here....

No comments:

Post a Comment