Friday, February 09, 2007

Box...

should the individual or society be of primary importance?

Erm. A question that is requiring me to think. And on this day, day of christmas tree taking down (yes, finally I'm going to do it) I just don't feel like thinking. But here, I'll give it a shot:

I think it probably should be a healthy mix of the two. You can't live for what society needs all the time (after all, society could use an injection of smart babies - but I'm not going to have a baby just for that). But at the same time, if people did what they wanted all the time, there'd be serious trouble (what, global warming? nnnooooo.)

I'm not intelligent today. I'm in clean the place mode. If it actually gets clean around here it might be a miracle.......

Oh, and Boku's eye is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment