Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Letterinos...mini-letters....

Dear snow,

You are beautiful, fluffy, sparkling, soft...I want to lay down in you and snuggle in for a nap. I don't know the last time I saw such light, sparkly snow. If I didn't have my boots (see next letter) I would be annoyed by you....or even dislike you. But as it is...I loooove you.

Love,
Katie

Dear boots,

Yay! You finally saw some snow!

Love,
Katie

Dear self,

Pick a damn yarn already.

Love,
Katie


Dear do-gooders,

Go. Do good.

I'll add my....tiny, minuscule donation just as soon as I get off my fat ass and get my credit card.

Love,
Katie

Dear maintenance man,

Thank you for de-freezing my pipes. Now, next time you enter my apartment, try to leave it as it was when you first came. Leaving the bathroom door closed upstairs? Not fun for a girl like me (paranoid) to open (there could have been a lurker back there).

Love,
Katie

Dear Incubus,

...sad face....I wish I was going to your concert tonight (especially to see you, Brandon). But weather has thwarted me (or truthfully, thwarted my concert companion - the brother). I could go alone...but I don't relish the idea (general admission). I was lucky enough to fall into free tickets. Now I was unlucky enough to not use those free tickets.

Love,
Katie

Dear work,

Thank you for being nice about my leaving. My last job? My last day was just like any other day. This job? I got a cake. And sometime soon, I'll get a going away lunch (it was postponed due to my boss' frozen pipes - frozen pipes all around)...

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment