Wednesday, February 01, 2006

.......

I wrote most of this post earlier. I couldn't decide if I should even post it because my life has become one boring, school oriented chasm. But I'll go for it. Read at your own peril.

I decided to post because I just got some excellent news here. If you look closely (you should look if you like music, in case any of your Sony faves are on the list), Justin Timberlake has a CD coming out in June. I have missed his poppy fun music. I am not ashamed of loving penis vein boy (see comment). Any visitors to 402 remember my wall o'men...well, I kept all those pictures for sentimental reasons...and I just tried to locate the penis vein. And honestly...I don't know if I lost it, but this is all I could find. I also giggled at this, and this, and this. Roomies, is that the penis vein? I thought it was much more prominent...large...

Here's the shit I wrote earlier:

Out of boredom I'm going to post again. I have given up on studying. The test for tomorrow is in a class that I excel at. The one item due tomorrow through the computer is turned in. And the paper assignment due was sent to dunderhead and I am waiting for his changes (let's guess...none?).


I am starting to believe that maybe I am supposed to be a programmer. Does this make me a nerd? Yes. Does it bother me that I'd be an even bigger nerd than I am already? Nope, not at all. Nerds and assholes rule the world...I'd rather be a nerd.


Yesterday in class we were once again going over primitive variables (something we should have learned in the first class or two). I didn't have my book with me. Prof. asked everyone to look at the book...no one around me had a book. She was harassing everyone to move to find/share a book, looked at me, and I mouthed "I'll be fine" and she nodded and moved on. Later in the class I raised my hand to volunteer an answer while everyone else was gaping open mouthed at the whiteboard and she sort of giggled and said, "Not you!" Now you may be thinking, wow what a conceited ass bag this Katie is. No, I am not claiming genius. I am just smart in a pool of idiots.

Not worried about the exam tomorrow. And it's open note.

I really am worried about my Tuesday exam. I was preparing some extra work to possibly go over with my prof. to make sure I'm heading in the right direction, but she doesn't have any office hours tomorrow...so I quit all that....

No comments:

Post a Comment