Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Confession...

I, like many other people out there, watch the first few episodes of American Idol. I can't help it. It's impossible not to enjoy these people embarrassing themselves. Honestly delusional people. Do they really think they sound good??

Sitting here I often break into song during the commercials. But I, unlike the contestants, understand that I am:
a) tone deaf and
b) bad at singing period.

While singing a perfectly bad rendition of "Since You Been Gone" I found myself reminiscing about 402 E. Stoughton. A rickety, slanted house full of my dulcet tones. I used to serenade my poor, poor roommates. Miss you old roomies! All this schooling has me thinking about college more and more....

In other news: the spell check on blogspot is seriously messed up. It has a very low grade vocabulary. It doesn't know what a blog is, and delusional is not a word in its sad, stupid little world.

1 comment:

  1. i to must confess - scott & i were totally watching "american idol" the other night....

    ReplyDelete