Thursday, October 31, 2013

day two: sore

Cardio X.

I worked out on my lunch break and here I sit, sweaty, waiting for code to compile, not wasting any time so that I can go shower.

I am sore today, I was sore before I worked out and now I'm just a bit more sore. It's mostly my butt and my abs and honestly, it's a nice/not too painful sore. I was less impressive today - I was again, a weird straw doll but this time I also was a really poorly trained boxer and rockette. A bystander would be confused.

I can't do dreya rolls and am not sure I will ever be able to. But I was already better at the superman banana. My abs screamed during it, but that just means something is happening.

Verdict: hate for Tony Horton growing, not because of his workouts but because of his chatter. I'm alive and I have muscles which I can point to due to the soreness.

Edited to add, two hours later: the sore has moved from good sore to "oh god, i can't stand up" sore. I hobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment