Thursday, December 23, 2010

What a lovely, lovely day.  I slept for at least 9 hours last night (there's no telling how long as I was up for a set of hours in the middle having a tantrum at loml for staying up so late).  I tidied and watched movies (Big is still an amazing movie.  Did you hear about the morgans was exactly as terrible as I expected).  I did loads of laundry (if you're ever in the market for a new dryer, DO NOT buy one where the lint trap pulls out of the top of the machine.  It causes lint dirtiness everywhere).  And I spent hours wrapping presents.


I have two particular favorites this year.  It was a good one.  Though I feel like I had more presents in the past.  

I'll not be even attempting to blog tomorrow or Saturday.  So if you celebrate, Merry Christmas!  Either way, I hope you have a lovely two days without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment