Sunday, December 26, 2010

What a lovely two days.  I hope yours was everything you wanted.  And if not that, then better.  And if not that, then not so terrible that you were full of hate.  I haven't done much of anything today.  Read a book.  Knitted.  Put some things away.  Knitted more.  Ate leftovers.  Made loml try the Kinect with me.  Then pushed him out of the basement while I played it and Lego Harry Potter.  The downstairs TV just became much more popular.  Also, everyone looks stupid playing the Kinect.

Oh, I also wrote an email to my "done with the job" contractor because his shoddy work is causing the icicle of death:

What are the chances that he fixes that?  It's his gutter work that's leaking...maybe in a few days I'll have a non-recommendation for a contractor for you all.  With a list of everything that we feel was done half-assedly.

Otherwise, I have plans to write about a book I finished recently, my New Year's Resolutions and maybe a quick 2010 wrap up before the end of the year. Anything else I promised that I forgot?

No comments:

Post a Comment