Friday, December 03, 2010

My coworker (and katie + blog = fun? devotee...hahahaha) says this blog has been all doom and gloom lately.  Hopefully some of that will be dispelled with blogging every day.  I'll have to blog when crap is going wrong AND when I'm happy.  I really do love this house and loml is great and I have a fun filled December ahead.  It's just way more entertaining to you all (and therapeutic for me) if I tell you of all the wild times.  And lately those have been bad luck related.  I mean, who wants to hear about the mostly fun/best so far holiday work party?  Where I bowled an 81?  And ate pizza and talked to the people I like at work?  Meh, I'm bored even writing it.


And so continues the sometimes gloomy posting.  


I got my test results back from the belabored breathing doctor's appointment and I need more tests.  Exact phrase: "blood vessel anomaly".  Continue with your regularly scheduled program while I wonder what the hell that means and hope for pneumonia and not lymphoma.  These were the only two possibilities my doctor mentioned during the quick chat we had.  She prescribed antibiotics and started the process to get an MRI appointment.  I'm pretty sure I don't have cancer, but I guess you'll all have to wait and see with me.

1 comment:

  1. Wait YOU bowled an 81. Not bad Kate, quite impressed. Those bowling lessons we took back in high school (or was that middle school) really stuck with ya, huh!?

    ReplyDelete