Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Loml is currently yelling at the cat while in the bathroom.  Mona views the bathroom as her territory (the bathroom, the purple room and our bedroom) and so wants in whenever anyone is in there.  She paws incessantly at the door and moans.  She's a whiner and it can be annoying. She also has a bad habit of drinking from the toilet.

Apparently loml gives in to her crying because he just coughed and it sounded like he was in the next room.  Which means he was letting Mona lay on the floor in the bathroom while he did his thing with the door open.  When I told him I was going to blog about it, he asked why, said she wouldn't leave and then agreed I can blog about it if it's about what a terrible cat she is.  Mona and loml enjoy private time in the bathroom together.  She's a terrible cat.
***
This is what I saw on Saturday while I was doing laundry.  It was quite lovely.  Windows are awesome.  How did I live in that dark apartment for six years?

No comments:

Post a Comment