Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!

It's been a really nice season so far - I've already had a few lovely mini celebrations (all involving food, of course) and we have lots of snow here. It doesn't really feel like actual Christmas celebrations start tomorrow, and at the same time it feels like it's Christmastime. Full of Jingles and cheer. And I'm about to wrap all my presents, which is one of my favorites - I love this part.

Tomorrow is the extended family celebration, which I look forward to every year. loml and I are doing everything separately this year, which is a bit sad...and at the same time, doesn't really change my feelings about the next two days. I really enjoy being with the family and all the laughs and food...love this time of year. Heart.

I hope everyone out there has a lovely holiday and a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment