Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cliche alert: you know how people like to say 'it never rains but it pours'?

My dentist gave me his cell phone number.*



*It should be noted that he gave it to me in case I needed him to adjust my bite. I got work on the top and bottom and am so numb I have no idea if my teeth are aligned. He seemed to think so. But, then he gave me his cell and told me to call if I needed him to work on the teeth this weekend.**

**It should also be noted that he then made a remark about how he has no life and I shouldn't feel bad about calling.***

***And finally, it should be noted that I am sure he is not single. And my dating status came up in conversation naturally somehow (although, looking back, that seems suspect too. How does that just come up?). So....he wasn't hitting on me. He was being a good dentist. But it sure makes a better blog post the other way...

1 comment: