Monday, September 28, 2009

Silence is deafening, so I'll go ahead and break it here.

I have nothing public to say about my personal life at the moment...but I observe:
  • I should not be left alone with my imagination. To say it's overactive is an understatement. I often long to know what it's like to be empty-headed. It doesn't turn off or slow down. And it's vivid. There is no use and no market for that particular skill unless I can harness it. And so far my only harness has been writing. And if all I can write is self-indulgent bullet points, then really...we're back to no use/no market.
  • I don't know how to process things when there is another person involved. I don't know how to explain that, but the "free will" part of loml's processing of things is maddening. In other words, I've gotten used to being able to predict things when I'm the only one involved and it's my decision. Mmmmm, tastes selfish.
  • It is endlessly fascinating to me the different takes people have of the same situation.
  • It is super cold in this office today.
  • There is an icky feeling in my stomach that will not go away.
  • Feel better loml.

No comments:

Post a Comment