Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It never rains...

It's funny, the way the posting on this blog goes in waves. I'll spend weeks being nothing but silly and then I'll hit some valley and suddenly it's negative post, negative post, negative post.

I'm just having one of those days where it starts off swimmingly, I mean, really good. A hilarious story about a white suit and a rib down the back at lunch had me laughing hysterically. Meetings were mostly good. And then bam. Stick in the spokes, I swerve. Now I'm just in that horrible balancing/juggling act of how I handle the next 40 minutes.

I think there are a lot of people, friends included, that don't think I'm entirely human (lack of feeling). And that's my own fault, because I'm so self-contained. If I'm upset, you aren't invited to see. I'll handle it.

So this is me, telling you I'm human. And I'm struggling with how to go to bed without tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment