Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why should we be concerned about the truth?

I started a blog post right when I got home from work, but it was crap. So instead I'm going to talk about nothing. And you're going to like it. But I'll keep the original blog title.

For the past few days (maybe weeks?) I've been obsessed with robots. I don't know why. I think it all stems from the robot key chain I saw, wanted and was gifted some time in December. Since then I've not only purchased robot valentines (sorry if that ruins things, kids) but I've also vowed to horrify my mother and get a robot tattoo. Horrified, mooj?

I also have been feeling like a pile of lazy lard lately. Motivation to work out and stop eating cheese would be great. I'm just not sure where it's going to come from yet. Anyone?

I'm being bombarded with instances of truth vs. what we want/expect to be truth.

And thus ends this poorly concocted post.

No comments:

Post a Comment