Friday, February 08, 2008

And...

I failed.

I concede Alex.

Here's what happened (or didn't): (Before I explain, can you just imagine quotation marks around everything? I don't feel like trying to quote it all out). I was all set last night, gung ho, ready to prepare and then eat my cookie. I did in fact start the process. And kept at it. And continued. And finally I realized that I was somewhere else entirely and no matter how long I kept trying to eat that damn cookie, I wasn't going to be able to.

The thing is, I thought that once I got over the Wednesday hurdle and managed to eat a cookie, I would be able to conquer anything. I was wrong.

So the experiment? Over for now on this blog. I may need to reconsider. Here's what I learned:
  • I don't think it put me in a better mood. If anything, it made me more tired (however, that could also be attributed to the never-ending winter).
  • I did have a bit more cookie on the brain than usual.
  • And sort of building off of that, I suddenly found myself thinking dreamily of spooning with someone. That's not like me. I'll blame it on the cookies.
I may need to modify the experiment (every other day? 5 times a week?).

Sorry Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment