Monday, October 01, 2007

I got the music in me...

A few days ago my sister did a concert meme that I found intriguing. Then my Dad followed in her comments. So here I take part, off of my Dad's concert list.

Copy this list; leave in the bands you've seen perform live; delete the ones you haven't, and add new ones that you have seen until you reach 25. An asterisk means the previous person had it on their list. Two asterisks means the last two people who did this before you had that band on their list.

(note: my concert list and my sisters would have been far more similar than mine and the Dads)

Dave Matthews Band**
REM**
Pearl Jam**
Barbra Streisand**
Paul McCartney**
The Police**
John Mayer*
James Taylor*
Ben Folds*
Michael Buble
Kooks
Keane
Death Cab for Cutie
Incubus
Puff Daddy (aw yeah!)
Justin Timberlake
Christina Aguilera
Pink
Guster
Indigo Girls
The Killers
Kings of Leon
Modest Mouse (not impressed)
Weezer
Audioslave

I have no embarrassment about any of those concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment