Saturday, September 22, 2007

Seen and heard...

A plane slowly banking right directly over the expressway. Very low. Taking off to Possibly Maybe by Bjork. A good moment (but one that I will admit was immediately followed by "What if that plane crashed" crazy Katie thoughts...).

My picture Saturday is kind of lame, but I'm super excited about my new green cleaning products (thanks Dad!):


And, they even came with a handy dandy organizer caddy thing (that's all of the stuff below unpacked from the box - Mom, may this picture be proof that I do indeed have parquet flooring):


I was a little apprehensive about some stuff (for example: I admit to having a love for cleaning wipes and figured - no way are green products going to include cleaning wipes - but they did! And there are even two different kinds!). But I can't wait to try it all out. And by buying this all instead of normal cleaning products my Dad kept 108 pounds of waste out of landfills and eliminated 248 pounds of greenhouse gas. Ah green-ness...

I might do picture Sunday too....

No comments:

Post a Comment