Sunday, September 23, 2007

Listening...

Something weird is going on with my body. Ignoring the fact that I may be allergic to being a woman (uncontrollably sneezy Saturdays exactly one month apart during my period? Allergic to womanhood), weird stuff is going on over here.

This weekend I somehow accidentally (for real - both yesterday and this morning I woke up in the morning and was SHOCKED by the time on the clock) slept for almost 20 hours. I rarely sleep in. Mine is the kind of routine where I wake up before my alarm goes off most days (and on the weekend I usually wake up at that time as well). I've also been having headaches and some minor facial tingling (if I was super worried I'd have made an appointment with my doctor. But I don't think I'm dying, I just think something is up...which leads to...) So what the hell is going on here?

I think I'm not going to work out this week. I know it's not a solution - but I want to try to figure out what the hell is up here. And part of me suspects nutrition. So I'm going to take this week and get my diet together (not diet as in "lose weight" but diet as in "what I eat everyday"). Then I think I'm not going to work out again until I can get a fitness assessment/personal trainer session. And if something doesn't change and I keep tingling and snoozing, I may have to go to the doctor....

Here's your picture Sunday for you...my amazing new bag....



And the inside...

1 comment:

  1. You may be having migraines. Some people with migraines get auras and they can sometimes cause facial tingling. That'd be my first thought.

    ReplyDelete