Friday, September 21, 2007

And now I'll go the opposite...

Things I'm loving lately...
  • Almost all of the rest of my coworkers. "Gassy cubicle wall sharer" is the lone wolf in that unhappy coworker category.
  • The artist Jen Stark. I absolutely would love to have something like that on my wall some day (if you hit her site, I'm talking the "sculpture" section). I wonder how much that stuff costs? Because of course the one I love best is "Production Line" and I feel like I would desperately want all 3 (that's the sculpture picture on page 15). But to be honest, I love most of them...
  • My family.
  • The cooler weather that was here about a week ago. Today? This past week? Not so much. But I know it's coming....I can feel it. Ha ha you hot weather lovers, fall is coming...suck it!
  • Big paychecks, no longer paying for individual healthcare (hell yeah!) and tuition waivers.
  • Scrabulous! Although I don't love that nearly every time I go in to play, that terrible Glamorous song by Fergie goes through my head (but of course, it is: It's Scrabulous, scrabulous, scrabulous. It's scrabulous. Foxy, foxy....)
  • One of my professors seems absolutely worthwhile and I think I might learn something! Rejoice!
  • And on that same note, watching (listening) to my class while tooling around on the Internet or knitting (or writing a blog post), on the comfort of my own couch. Ah distance learning...I embrace you.
  • Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays....
Hope you all have a good weekend. I'm thinking of trying to get another picture Saturday up tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment