Thursday, July 26, 2007

Timing...

Hi all...I still have two posts from the bachelorette party planned, but I feel a time crunch coming on as the wedding is tomorrow (holy shit!) and I have some things to get done still. I think I'll cram one of the posts here today and then put the other one off for a while. Hopefully it'll still be as good way after the fact...

When you're friends with a bunch of girls that have known each other forever (or...10ish years), there is a certain amount of cattiness that is just a part of that relationship. I honestly think that this is the only way that the friendships can survive...it's like they are a member of your family, and you don't feel weird bitching about your family...so sometimes you just need to bitch about your friends. I hope none of those friends are shocked - it's not like we all don't do it. We do. That doesn't mean we love each other any less...in fact, I think it sort of shows that we love each other enough to be comfortable to bitch. But...what I wonder is....what are the topics that my friends bitch about when they talk about me? I feel like I'm a fairly aware person. And I have a good idea of what a few of those things are....but this is just me imagining it. How can I really know? It's sort of intriguing to me to wonder about this stuff....

I know I'm not perfect. I know my friends and family know I'm not perfect. And I respect their right to bitch about it....but wouldn't it be fun to be clued in? No? Maybe there's a little bit of masochism there....

No comments:

Post a Comment