Sunday, July 22, 2007

Long weekend...

So, I have a few blog posts planned in the next few days....

First, Harry Potter. I finished the book Saturday before the bachelorette party I was attending with about an hour and a half to spare. I actually want to read the book again. People groan, why would I want to read it again so soon? I did read a little too fast after about the halfway point and I did miss some stuff. So I'll post a long, long HP wrap-up after that. I also feel like I still shouldn't say anything about it, I mean, obviously I would put a spoiler alert up....but it'd be better if my HP post is at least a few days away....

Second (and third, maybe a fourth) some observations from the bachelorette party, spending time with friends and the personal shower. All of which I think were successful. I feel there were some minor hitches in the bachelorette party - but all in all I think everyone had fun and that it was what the bachelorette wanted.

So, look forward to that. I think I'll go be lazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment