Friday, May 18, 2007

Activity list...

Today I:
  • Got my hair cut (by maybe 1/2 an inch).
  • Made an appointment to lop my ponytail OFF.
  • Thought about putting progress bars on this blog for my knitting projects. Any thoughts readers? Would anyone look at them but me?
  • Thought about putting a countdown to the "ponytail lop-off" on this blog (DOING IT).
  • Bought wood for the first time (for leveraging up the A/C unit that I'm hoping to install successfully in my window).
  • Spent way too much money on eco-friendly litter. If it works like it's supposed to, then I won't regret the purchase because it's supposed to last forever. If it doesn't, then I'm out $33 (and I had a $5 coupon).
  • Got my eyebrows waxed.
  • Created a custom control for my website project (it's a survey site - and it looks pretty cool if you ask me).
  • Almost finished assignment 1 of 2 for one of my classes. One more paragraph of BS and I'm done.
  • Bought some yarn I didn't need (sale at my knitting store! It's time to have a stash!).
  • Suffered through a headache ALL. DAY.
Maybe I'll watch a movie tonight while I do my homework...wouldn't that be exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment