Thursday, May 17, 2007

Meme...

So...I was tagged for a meme and since I'm game for anything, I decided to go ahead with it.

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
  1. I'm not the best at sharing the things that I really like. I am a worrier by nature, so I can't help but worry that I'll never get said item back (remember when I owned About a Boy, KATY). Applies to food especially.
  2. I call my cats Doker and Boner frequently (their names are Boku and Mona respectively. Yes, my nicknames make no sense. No, I don't mean boner in a dirty, dirty way).
  3. Sometimes I wonder about the most inane and inappropriate things. Today's example: What do homeless women do when they have their period? Anyone?
  4. I would like to get another tattoo.
  5. I prefer this weather to warmer weather. And the other day it felt so much like fall that I started thinking about pumpkins and apples....and I got really excited...only to jump back into reality bummed about spring and flowers (and really, cicadas. yuck).
  6. My efforts to save the environment now include: toilet paper, dish washing liquid, paper towels. Soon to include cat litter. We'll see how that goes!
  7. I'm going to a wedding in Utah next weekend - never seen Salt Lake City...yay for new adventures.
  8. This should be item 7.5 because it's not really a fun fact about me - but I got SO MUCH mail today that it's insane. I imagine they're still doling out the backlog....
That was a boring list, eh?

I don't really love tagging people (and I'm definitely not leaving a comment on any of their blogs - I'm fairly anti-comment)....but here's the only 7 I know out there...

Redhead, sister, Al, the Dad, Rita, co-worker CG (don't know if you're public with your name in the blogosphere), ScottScottScott....

And if any of you do this I will be shocked. Although it will prove that you actually read my blog....mua-hahaha...public verification of my reading audience...

No comments:

Post a Comment