Thursday, April 26, 2007

Oh Chicago Mail...

I have a lot to do and an intense headache, so only one thing to say and I'll make it short. I thought you might find it interesting that I have not gotten a single piece of mail since Saturday.

When I called to complain (I KNOW there is mail on its way here, including insurance information I should have gotten on Friday and some of my bills that are due really soon) the Post Office's automated system hung up on me. I went through all the options (none of which were "complain"). It then asked me to briefly describe my issue. I said "I'd like to make a complaint" and then the system said "We're sorry, we're experiencing technical difficulties, please call again later." A coincidence? The minute I said complaint, bam, sudden technical problems?

So I emailed the USPS. The chances that nothing happen? High. But holy shit, this is getting troublesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment