Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday letter...

Dear asshole-in-my-parking-space,

You have now been there for over 12 hours and somehow the tow company has not been able to get a tow truck out here (despite repeated calls). If you get away with parking in my space for that long....with no tow...I'm going to be even more pissed than I already am.

Thanks for making my Sunday cranky you douche-bag (I pay more money a month to park there than you will pay to get your car out of impound so go suck it).

Katie

PS - Deep down, I have a nugget of pure evil. Because watching that car get towed? I felt victorious...and giddy. Like I was winning against all the cheaters in the world....against the people who think they can get away with parking in a spot that is reserved, people that try to sit in concert seats that aren't theirs, people who drive on the shoulder during stop and go traffic....you all suck. And today...today I won one tiny battle in the cheater war...

No comments:

Post a Comment