Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lettering again...

Dear Boku,

Even in my cranky-pants mood (which is lifting...) I appreciate your growing trust of me. Jumping on the couch next to me to get a scratch or two...it's a big step. Helped lighten my mood today Dokers...thanks.

Katie

And to you all out there still reading: I thought you might like to know that I contacted all of my classmates (from the lousy professor's class) and asked if anyone would be willing to sign a letter/petition to the Dean requesting a refund for this course. I'm going to actually write the letter only if I hear from half of the class. So far, there are 4 out of 32 people in on the letter (even though I only wrote to the class 10 minutes ago - good response in the first 10 minutes). I'll let you know how this goes....I'm not all that optimistic that we have any chance of getting out money back, but it's not going to hurt me any to try...

1 comment:

  1. I think it's awesome that you're willing to try. I mean, that class sounds like it was utterly useless, and when you're investing so much money in a practical education, you want your classes to actually have an application to your work. It seems clear that this one didn't.

    I kind of doubt you'll get a refund, but even if you don't, this is one other way to reinforce the notion that this guy should be carefully watched if he ever gets to teach again.

    Seriously, you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete