Thursday, March 29, 2007

New for now...

Dear Red Hot Box,

You are dead.

I forgot about you over finals. Now I don't care to start you up again. So. You're dead.

But, I've thought of a way to fill your spot. And it's centered around something that haunts me by the second right now. And that is...my hair. Because having long hair. It's becoming torturous. And seeing cute short haircuts? I can't help but want one myself.

So...the new weekly feature will be a post where I steal pictures from the internet and post them here...all of haircuts I could get in a few months when I cut off all my hair and give it to a bald child (alright. More than a few months. But saying it's just a few months makes me happy. And fine. Not to a bald child - to a charity that will use it to hair a bald child). I may also end up devolving into an immature blog owner and post pictures that I think are hideous.

Starting soon...picture of hair a week...

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment