Saturday, January 27, 2007

Red Hot...

if an award were to be given in your name what qualities would you like to be honored?

The first quality that automatically popped into my mind was honesty. But how do you give an award for honesty? Here's an award, you didn't lie or steal this year? I mean...yeah, that doesn't exactly work.

So my next choice is for it to be some sort of humanitarian award. To award compassion and generosity. To ordinary people (ie: people with loads of money don't count. I mean, it's great when people with a lot of money share that money with charities, don't get me wrong. But I somehow think it's easier for them to just throw money at things rather than take some of their own time to do something).

Sort of an interesting, yet somehow boring question.

No comments:

Post a Comment