Friday, January 26, 2007

Finally...

I have a few finally's for you all...

First, I finally loaded all of my music onto my Christmas present beautiful video IPod. And it is 1000 times better and more awesome than my old hand-me-down chunker IPod. I love the pretty screen. I love the long battery (two hours of use and no noticeable battery change - still full? Amazing). I love it.

Secondly, I finally read a book off of Time 100 that I am truly glad I read. I have liked some of the books and I really liked the graphic novel. But this book...this book I loved. It was Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. I don't know what it was - my guess is that it was the combination of a very current moral question and solid storytelling. Either way, here's the breakdown:
49 out of 122 read. Enjoyed approximately 15. Hated (just downright hated) about 2.5. That means I was neutral about 31.5 of the books. I guess the hated section could be worse...but the enjoyed section could be better...

And lastly, I finally finished my first sock:



Fat little foot. It only looks so fat because it's so small. Small and wide. But how nice is it that if I make socks for myself I don't have to knit as much (small feet) and can make them perfectly sized for my tiny freak feet?

You're all getting socks from now on. And, I really enjoy the self-striping yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment