Friday, January 12, 2007

Red Hot Box o' Questions...the third...


in order of importance, how would you rank love, spirituality, freedom and happiness?

I like this one more than the others so far. I do have to say, I think this would be far more interesting (in fact SUPER interesting) if I were a religious person. Thinking about some of the people I knew in high school I think that their ranking would be amazingly interesting.

In my case, it goes as follows (with some explanation attached):

Happiness first. For me I think happiness encapsulates love and freedom. I think there is no happiness without love and freedom. So, in this sense I feel like I am putting those things first as well.

Love second. I think that if I had the people I loved around me, freedom wouldn't seem so important (although to be honest, I might change my mind in that situation). But thinking about a free life, in any sense of the word, without the people I love...well, isn't much of a life at all.

Freedom third. I value my freedom highly...and for a few moments I did consider putting it second. But...freedom alone isn't enough to fulfill or make me happy.

And of course...spirituality last. Because this isn't really a part of my life.

An easier one to take part in, bloggers?

No comments:

Post a Comment