Thursday, January 11, 2007

My superhero outfit wouldn't have pants...

Tonight, at class, my pants were so uncomfortable around my belly that I thought I was going to die. So tight. Oh, and then the professor was boring as shit so three hours lasted about 6. I'm back to counting points, I've lost a good amount of weight in the first week and a half, and I wore these same pants all day Monday with no pain. They are jeans. They should have stretched between then and now, right? And I lost weight between then and now. So WTF pants! I hate you.

In other news, my inner child is a comic book nerd. I finished The Watchmen by Moore and Gibbons tonight. DC Comics book. Graphic novel. A surprising choice for Time 100. But I am very glad it was on the list. It was a really enjoyable read for me. I don't know if I'll make the leap into comics, but to find I can read a superhero graphic novel and enjoy it...well, I feel I may just have to see what else is out there. So bravo Time 100. You've finally brought me something that may make an impact on my future reading. Bravo.

1 comment:

  1. you should read Marvel 1602 if you want a good superhero graphic novel

    ReplyDelete