Sunday, January 14, 2007

Confession...

On this, my 500th post, I confess to having an unhealthy attraction to men with shaved heads.

At first, it doesn't seem unhealthy - I mean, don't all men want a woman who prefers them bald? No need to worry about balding, it'll just make me happy!

And then...and then I see a movie like Alpha Dog and find Justin "Frankie" Timberlake quite attractive. And everything clicks into place. The shaved head has never been a symbol of goodness. See one Edward Norton in American History X and think "skinhead" and you'll understand (but oh my is he SO hot in that movie). Besides skinhead it also seems to be the style of choice on "tough guy/bad boy" characters all over. I mean, one of the worst, assiest characters in Alpha Dog sported the do (besides Justin).

Unhealthy.

And hey, Alpha Dog wasn't all that bad. Justin was even convincingly the good bad guy. All in all, an interesting movie. Why is Emile Hirsch always an asshole in movies though? He's so cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment