Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Flotsam...

This is probably going to contain mostly bitching (I'm cold. Grumpy. Leery).
In no particular order:
  • Once again I am having power issues. Remember the summer of '05? Where I lost my power for long stretches of time probably on average once a week? Well, I'm scared. Scared it's about to happen again. Right now, there is a very large red metal box outside in the alley that says "GENERATOR" on it in large letters. It is making a racket. And supplying the power for my building. Temporary power? Um, ComEd? That's dubious....
  • Mona...while I love you my little pet, you are starting to hog the bed in miraculous ways. Like my Mom said, "one little cat shouldn't hog the bed". Ok...this cat is now the cat who wants to be on me, squeezed up next to me while asleep. And while I like that she loves me, give me some space catty. I keep waking up entirely diagonal on the bed (this morning I was practically horizontal.) I don't realize I'm doing it, but the position of Mona is causing me to be unable to reposition while asleep...thus causing me to use bed space creatively. I woke up at one point last night and I was basically spooning her. Which is weird. She's making me a crazy cat lady.
  • My group for one of my classes (yes, this concerns you, Intersections) is already pissing me off. Just because I know our "client" doesn't mean I should have to do all the work. Bastards. I sent a semi-nasty email just now telling them that I wasn't going to do the bulk of the next assignment. Groups suck.
Ok, that's all! I just wanted it out there. I feel better. Sorry to burden you, readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment