Thursday, November 16, 2006

You're having such a nice time...

On my walk home from my final tonight I drafted about 800 words worth of blog post. But then I got home and sat myself in front of the computer and pure exhaustion set in. I could try to recreate all the interesting (erm...that might be a stretch) ideas I had on the way home. But...well, I'm not going to.

I will say a few boring things here since I already feel like this is cheating the whole NaBloPoMo thing by just saying that my brain is empty. So let's bullet.
  • I had one moment of excitement today when I found out that my local knitting store is offering a ton of great classes in December and January. I think my skill set will be complete soon...(hats, mittens, socks).
  • My mind has been sort of full of school...but when I have a moment free, I've been thinking a lot about London. More on that later...
  • One more class to go...
Sorry to be so so dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment