Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Totally school related and booooring...

In about 5 hours I will be entirely done with one of my classes. Ok, more like 3 hours. The final project is due at midnight...I'll probably turn it in, at the latest, at 10. One class down...(to satisfy your curiosity class called: Internet Application Development).

I finish the second class tomorrow with an in-class final. This final is causing one of my least favorite school related maladies: test poo. If you don't know what that is....I'm not going to explain. Me and test poo have a long and icky history where we meet approximately twice a quarter. Anyhoo, this is the most boring class ever and I will be glad to have it done with (curiosity killer: Fundamentals of Distributed Systems).

My last class will not be done until Wednesday of next week. I have a group project due the day before Thanksgiving. And I have a final exam due on Monday. Yuck. (Class: Object Oriented Modeling)

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you to be almost done with classes...and to finish them all up before Thanksgiving! I've gotta come back after the holiday break for another two weeks of blah-ness. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FORGOT to do an assignment due tonight and had to whip something up in about 8 minutes. omg.

    ReplyDelete