Saturday, November 11, 2006

Testing 1, 2....

Earlier today I decided to move to "blogger beta." There are still some problems with it, so we'll see what happens. After I chose to "migrate" I got this message that it could take a while and I had quite a few moments of panic about whether or not it'd be done before midnight and I would keep my NaBloPoMo streak going.

I think panic is the theme for this weekend. Let's have a really boring post now about the ways I've panicked since yesterday:
  1. Blogger migration.
  2. Problems with my shopping cart (see last post). My code is word for word the same as the Professor's example and his works while mine doesn't. ANGER. FRUSTRATION. PANIC. Will be "starting over" later this afternoon. Since the databases are done and I understand how the code should look (after typing it 100+ times) starting over isn't really that scary. But I hate when problems are unexplainable/impossible to locate.
  3. Boku (cat, in case you're new around here) has a very pink eye. And she's sort of "favoring" it, as in not keeping it completely open. The idea of going to the vet again causes untold pain and panic. Especially since I skipped her booster shot and am a terrible cat owner. Just what I want...panic over taking cat to the vet AND being scolded when at the vet. Will wait a few days and hope the pink eye goes away.
Other than that...having a fine time with the homework and weekend. I only have one in-class final on Thursday which I'll prepare for on Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

I'll try to think of something interesting to say for tomorrow. I'm not making any promises though.

No comments:

Post a Comment