Friday, November 10, 2006

Busy, busy, busy....

I've been busy for the last two hours coding a store for my buttons. Sounds exciting...except it's actually my final project for one of my classes and it won't technically be functional. Basically it will be an "honor system" site. It'll have a shopping cart, a checkout and my stock numbers will be decreased by every purchase. But I don't have any credit card functionality and it's hosted on my school's server. So...just a fun practice web site...nothing more. Right now I'm already about half-way done. I have everything put together on the site except the login and checkout pages and the shopping cart functionality. Sounds like a lot, but the background stuff took awhile (all databases have been created).

In other news I have read two Time 100 books since...what was it, last Friday? Yeah, I don't know how I did it either. Fast reads. I think I'll save those reviews for some really sad days where I can't think of anything else to say.

And back to the grind...a not-so-fun weekend ahead involving coding, design scenarios, a horrible group meeting and a design class diagram. Sounds nerdy, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment