Thursday, November 30, 2006

How to go out...

I feel like I should have some special post for the LAST. DAY. OF. NABLOPOMO! But I don't.

I already feel sad that I won't have a post to read everyday (at least from the participants whose blogs I read). I imagine on certain days I'll miss scrambling to find something to write about.

But on days like today, with a migraine on its way (numb hands, funny vision) I'm happy that I won't have to blog.

For right now though, know that I am not quitting the blog (as far as I can see).
Oh, and thanks for your advice about the credit card. I'm hesitant to cancel it for two reasons:
1)I know a cancelled card isn't the best on a credit report...
2)It is my card with the highest limit....(about 3 times higher than any of my others) and so I feel like I should keep it around in case of emergency... I'm not sure yet - but either way, thanks for giving me something to chew on.

No comments:

Post a Comment