Monday, November 06, 2006

Do you hear what I hear...

One of my "cube-mates" is already listening to Christmas music. There is a Chicago-land radio station (93.9 "The Lite") that broadcasts only Christmas music. As my cube-mate and I discussed, it usually starts 2 days before Thanksgiving. Not so anymore. I guess this year it started on November 1. She also said that they play Christmas music for a few days in July (Christmas in July). I clearly sit next to a Christmas music aficionado.

My sister and Mom are probably cackling with glee. Those two being the Christmas music lovers whereas I really could do without it. Maybe listening to Christmas music for two months straight will reform me. Or maybe it will drive me batty. Either way, whenever cube-mate is here...I'll be tuning in.

1 comment: