Sunday, November 05, 2006

<sigh>.....

Saturday was perfect - I had fun, I was productive, I cleaned! I felt refreshed...after a day of mostly work with just the right amount of play.

Today started well. Went out for breakfast. Stopped for some groceries. Saw some Pocket Puppies (oh my, there was the cutest, ugliest little dog in there with a pink sweater on. I believe it was some variation on a Brussels Griffon. Just thinking about its tiny, cute-ugliness makes me smile. And I'm in a crappy mood). And then I came home and had to start the homework that is due tomorrow.

I am tense. I hate it. And I can't (or won't?) finish it. I can hardly begin because this homework entirely builds off of the last homework which I clearly didn't understand.

And that is my Sunday. And hopefully, hopefully this is the last bitching post of November. Because I hate these posts. No one enjoys them...least of all me. So, I'll see you tomorrow with a fresh, happy mood (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment