Saturday, November 25, 2006

Day of cleaning...

I have been mindlessly cleaning this apartment all day now and haven't been thinking much (besides stuff like, hmm, it says don't mix cleaning products, does that mean if there is some accidentally left behind and a tiny bit mixes I'm going to inhale it and die?). When you spend all day not thinking, it's hard to think up real content for a post. Add to that the fact that my stomach has been acting up all afternoon (a normal reaction for me after Chinese food) and you have a pretty boring post in the works here.

It's been sort of amazingly awesome to just have a whole day to devote to the apartment. To not have to worry about a group project or homework. So happy! And right now the bathroom is fairly gleaming, my bedroom has finally had a floor cleaning and the kitchen table is noticeably wood!

Soon enough (next weekend? Part of this week?) I'll be pulling out all of the Christmas decorations and making it merry here...

Sorry for a fairly boring post. I think I'll probably meme you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment