Sunday, November 26, 2006

Currently...

Watching Mona try to figure out how to get on to the mantel to eat my lovely tinsel tree. She is meowing every other second as some sort of plea to let her eat the tinsel tree. I'll let you all know if she ever uses her brain effectively and realizes that the speaker - to the radiator - to the mantel is a perfect access path. I feel like cat injury is in the making here....

And now I'll meme:

[ RED ]
1. Closest red thing to you? Red & gray striped socks

2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Errrm, my relationship past is quite limited and as far as I know...no.

3. Last thing to make you angry? Huh...I don't think I've been angry in a while...mmmm...my group I guess.

4. Are you a fan of romance? Well sure. I probably wouldn't be the best recipient of cheesy romantic gestures, but otherwise, yes.

5. Have you ever been in love? Mmm, not really.

6. Do you have a temper? Slow to ignite but long-lasting. I'm a grudge holder.

[ GREEN ]
1. Closest green thing to you? The green lights in a Christmas strand - I'm a multi-colored girl all the way.

2. Do you care about the environment? Yeah.

3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? Nah.

4. Are you a lucky person? I can be. But I also have bad luck too (like everyone). It's a neutralizing thing.

5. Do you always want what you can't have? Sometimes yes.

6. Are you Irish? No I am not.

[ PURPLE ]
1. Last purple thing you saw? The purply pink lights in the strand of Christmas lights.

2. Like being treated to expensive things? Sure. Who doesn't?

3. Do you like mysterious things? I like mysterious people....to a point. At some point you just want to know them, right?

4. Favourite type of chocolate? Dark, all the way.

5. Ever met anyone in royalty? No. And I think this question is phrased poorly. You're not IN royalty. You ARE royalty. So it should be: Ever met anyone royal? Right?

6. Are you creative? In ways. I like playing with paper and knitting and such. But I can't creatively cook at all.

7. Are you lonely? Sometimes, sure. Mostly no.

[ YELLOW ]
1. Closest yellow thing to you? A big yellow flashlight.

2. The happiest time(s) of your life? Holidays!

3. Favourite holiday? I like Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween.

4. Are you a coward? Sure.

5. Do you burn or tan? Sun has no noticeable effect on me even after long periods of time.

6. Do you want children? No.

7. What makes you happy? Lots and lots.

[ BLUE ]
1. Closest blue thing to you? Box for a humidifier filter - set there to remind me to reorder.

2. Are you good at calming people down? I believe so - in the right situation.

3. Do you like the ocean? I think it is amazing to look at, fun to watch other people battle but not a place I want to be.

4. What was the last thing that made you cry? Hmmm, I don't remember, a movie maybe?

5. Are you a logical thinker? In some aspects - as far as logic problems go I tend to get frustrated and give up.

6. Can you sleep easily? My family would have you believe no (I can't FALL asleep easily). But in the right situation, yes.

7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? Beach.

[ PINK ]
1. Closest pink thing to you? Boku's nose.

2. Do you like sweet things? Um, yes is an understatement. If it was healthy, I would eat sweets all day, every day. Donuts, cake, cookies, cupcakes, yes please!

3. Like play-fighting? I think everyone does.

4. Are you sensitive? Can be.

5. Do you like punk music? Not really.

6. What is your favourite flower? Iris!

7. Does someone have a crush on you? This is a silly question I think - usually if someone is crushing on you, you don't necessarily know.

[ ORANGE ]
1. Closest orange thing to you? The publish button on blogger.

2. Do you like to burn things? I don't mind burning a candle, but I don't get joy from burning things that shouldn't be burned.

3. Dress up for Halloween? No.

4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Eerrr, I want to say yes, but I think in some situations, no.

5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? Isn't everyone going to just answer what their current predicament is?

6. What would your super power be? Two places at once.

[ WHITE ]
1. Closest white thing to you? Kleenex.

2. Would you say you're innocent? I can be naive but I'm no innocent.

3. Always try to keep the peace? Generally, yes.

4. How do you imagine your wedding? One big, fun party.

5. Do you like to play in the snow? I don't mind a frolic in the snow or a sledding episode.

6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? No, I got over that when I started going to the doctor every 3-4 months.

7. Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder(A.D.D)? No.

[ BLACK ]


1. Closest black thing to you? The cap to a pen.

2. Ever enjoy hurting people? No.

3. Are you sophisticated or silly? Definitely silly. Although compared to some, my level of sophistication is OK.

5. Do you have a lot of secrets? Hmm, not really.

6. What is your favourite colour(s)? I like red a lot and I like blue.

7. Does the colour you wear affect your mood? I hope not, since most of my work clothes are really bland and neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment