Tuesday, September 05, 2006

School...

I'm gearing up to start back to school tomorrow. I know I wasn't really on a summer vacation because I did take a class, but fall is different. Fall always feels like a new start.

For some reason the 3 quarters that I have been in grad school I have felt weirdly excited to start my classes. I always think, Yeah! This class sounds great! I never remember feeling this way in college. Sadly, the past 2 quarters were a disappointment - the classes were informative but boring. But this one...I think there might be an exciting class here. For real this time! Because strangely, I find this site really, really interesting (look at the right side-bar, the examples pages. Really good stuff) - and according to my professor, this is just a lead-in. Our first class is going over this stuff and then we're into ASP.net. So yes, for this 3rd quarter I am once again, excited. But I have high hopes that it is true this time!

Either way, even if the class is boring that site our professor provided already made the class worth it. A great resource!

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way when I was in grad school. I always felt giddy over the thought of what we were going to study. Maybe I'm just a big nerd. :)

    ReplyDelete