Friday, September 15, 2006

Me + stirrups + a speculum =....

It's that time of year. AGAIN.

I need you all to cross your fingers (or legs - that seems more appropriate) that my womb has behaved. That it has grown like any normal womb (which I picture to be fluffy, velvety layers). That it is no longer wacky.

How about a chant. Nor-mal pap, nor-mal pap, nor-mal pap!

In any case, the goal here is:
  1. Be allowed to have a pap smear only every 6 months? Or better yet, only once a year like the rest of you?
  2. To have a normal womb so that my health insurance can take the rider off of my policy - no payment for cervical dysplasia. That way, if my womb does eventually go all dysplasic I am covered.
  3. To never, ever have a colposcopy again.
And as a side note, let's hope for a normal cholesterol level. Then the cost of my individually purchased health care policy will go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment