Thursday, September 14, 2006

Let's have a party...

A pity party.

Do you ever have one of those days where all you want is someone to email you? Right now I feel like I'd be happy if I got an email from one of the many online stores that emails me. But no one is emailing me. Partially my own fault...I mean, it's not like I have a lot (or any?) of emails out there awaiting response.

In the end it all boils down to 2 things:
  1. I am bored stiff here at work. I feel like I might not live to see 5:00 because every minute is taking an hour.
  2. I am not feeling well. So I am really mopey. Having a grand time pitying myself over here.

And of course, there is the impending doom/boredom of my Thursday night class. I think this class is going to be the one that is so hard to go to. My body will resist every Thursday. The content is similar in boredom to my Monday night class...but my Monday class has something Thursday doesn't: a very cute deaf man. Why does this matter? Because the class is translated for him by two signers (that's not a real term/word is it? sign-speakers? That doesn't make sense either). And, I don't know if everyone has this reaction, but watching sign is mesmerizing.

So yeah, try to ignore me here. I just needed to pity myself a little, get it over with...and now I'm moving on.

1 comment:

  1. In highschool there was a hearing impaired girl in my class. Junior year we had the same math class,and I have to admit that her signer was completly memerizing. Perhaps that's why I did so poorly in that class...

    ReplyDelete