Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Make it stop...

For the past week (at least) I've been feeling seriously crappy for a few hours and then miraculously cured for a few and back again. Last night I went to bed feeling chipper and breathing through two nostrils quite happily and woke up with a clog in one nostril and wetness in the other. I'm sure this is what you want to read about - my bogeys.

But yeah, with my health all over the place so is my mood. Some minutes I'm cranky as a tired toddler and others I couldn't be happier.

This is one of those posts that has absolutely no purpose, but I'm going to put it out there anyway. Cause if you were sick, I'd read about it on your blog.

What I really wanted to say is that I wish I weren't sick so that I could enjoy the weather. I walked out of work this evening and it was chilly and it felt like (and smelled a little like) fall. And I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment