Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Huh...

Said in a high pitched wonderment voice.

I just pre-ordered the Justin Timberlake CD (even if I'm less than thrilled with SexyBack) and as a little present to me from Justin (or itunes...but it's more fun to think it's from Justin) I immediately got the single SexyBack. Instant gratification (sort of. If I liked the song. It's not that I hate it, it's just that...I don't love it).

In other music news, I haven't been listening really at all. I'm not crazy about anything right now (although for the 20 minutes I listened to my IPod at work today I did have one minute of pure music joy while listening to the studio version of #41). So yeah. I listen to my IPod for short stretches at work. A total of 20 minutes of music on a good day. Sort of sad. Maybe the Timberlake will awaken my music love (dubious).

1 comment:

  1. impossible. justin timberlake - and music? that doesn't make any sense.

    gross.

    ReplyDelete