Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Confession...

I am currently skipping my class. And though I know intellectually I shouldn't feel guilty, I do. So I'm confessing to you all to appease the guilt. The worst part is that I'm 96% sure I'm skipping class on Thursday too. I've had it with this professor. And he said last week that the stuff covered this week won't be on the last test. And I can watch the lectures from the comfort of my home later. So yeah. I confess. I'm a class skipper.

But, I was victorious against cake today. A girl had a "last day of work" cake. And someone even BROUGHT me a piece (since I was not going to get my own). I turned down that piece of cake.*


*In the interest of full disclosure (since this is a "confessional" post), the cake was not my favorite. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. However, when in the middle of a full on diet, any cake is torture for me. I am usually at the mercy of a serious sweet tooth. And this cake had some really, really tasty looking frosting. But I resisted. I resisted!

No comments:

Post a Comment