Friday, August 11, 2006

Bullitoodies...

  • What a beautiful day! Not that I've gotten to enjoy it much, but all the windows are open and I can smell/feel the breeze. It is wonderful out there. It is wonderful in here. To not have to worry about a leaking air conditioner, to have ALL the windows open, it just feels joyful!
  • Last night in the bathroom of the building where I have class, there was a clump of hair on the floor. Not just like a few hairs, a little clumpy ball. Just in the middle of the floor by the sinks. Ok, the only logical explanation is that someone emptied their hairbrush in the middle of the floor. Why? Why would you do that???
  • For the past few years (i think 2) I've seriously been questioning my hormones. I literally thought I was no longer attracted to humans (only attracted to aliens?). Intellectually I could point out boys I found attractive, but I hadn't actually felt attraction, really felt it. I'll spare you the details, but there's a cute boy in my class. Welcome back hormones. Unfortunately for them, I am positive it won't work for two reasons:
    • (oh look! inner-bullitudes!)I am 97% convinced he has a girlfriend.
    • He is a quiet, reading type boy. I am a quiet, reading type girl. We will never, ever talk to each other. Even though he sat next to me yesterday.
  • I am already unreasonably excited about Halloween and Christmas. It seems a little early doesn't it? It's just that all of the good holidays are at the end of the year...
  • Back up to the computer to write a boring program that no one will ever use and which I find vaguely annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment